3. Mac menu
1) The first item—About this computer: check up memory total capacity and system version.
2) Erect bar menu: Apple System Profile: check up Mac machine modal configuration.
CHOOSER: set printer and network connection.
SCRAPBOOK: mulit-media scrapbook for storing fonts, PICT and sounds.
3) Control Panel: set up time, date, clock, desktop wallpaper, virtual memory etc.
4. System Folder (very important, don't change randomly): System extension, control panel, font, default.
--cannot display or use Traditional or Simplified Chinese
Don’t use system CD to reinstall system randomly—most previous used fonts could be called, as after installing the new system
--cannot use printer
This is gonna happen if you don’t set up carefully.
--cannot use scanner
--cannot connect Internet.
--cannot use some software, such as PageMaker6.
5. Install fonts
1) Put font suitcase all to font folder under system folder.
2) There should be at most 128 fonts in font folder, otherwise, the machine would be slower or get something wrong.