Disables My Computer Icon. After you check this option, it will become impossible to open My Computer folder on your PC (double click on the icon will do nothing).
By editing the windows registry keys, you can disable the click feature on My Computer. But always export or backup the whole windows registry keys on backup drive before editing. Because any mistake in Registry can cause serious problem in your computer to run properly.
Follow the given steps to disable My Computer setting.
* First click on Start button then type Regedit in Run option.
* In registry editor panel search the value
* May be you will find this value on path HKey_Classes_Root \ CLSID section.
* Here delete the entire section of this value.
* Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.