ASUS Eee PC’s operation system is Xandros, recently it released preinstalled Windows XP edition, while another light laptop CloudBook with low price on gOS delayed releasing after declaration. So now let’s take a look how to install gOS on Eee PC.
gOS, actually is a revised operation system based on Ubuntu 7.10, just appending numerous Google network applications, so it would be a necessary equipment for Google fans
Clumpc.com gave 10 simple steps about how to install gOS on Eee PC:
1. Download the latest gOS system image:
2. Burn the achieved ISO image to a CR-R or DVD-R, and then give out USB CD-ROM, when start Eee PC, press ESC key to enter BIOS, and choose to boot from CD-ROM.
3. Enter gOS, and then double click the install option on desktop.
4. As the limitation of Eee PC screen and resolution, one part of the installation window would be outside the screen, but don’t worry, drag the window as long as pressing Alt key, then you could check up the necessary part you want.
5. If you don’t want any trouble, directly follow the default settings, or customize the options.
6. Wait for a moment, until gOS installation finishes. And the