1. Clean unnecessary boot items
Method: Start—Run, enter msconfig command, open Boot item, and preserve antivirus software and necessary system items, like ctfmon. But QQ, Strom media and all kinds of download tool, you could disable all. When you need, and then enable it again.
It’s just like that you have 10 soldiers. When starting up, you just let three in on duty, leaving the other 7 asleep, when you need them, then wake them up, no need to let them awake for command. If10 soldiers are all in the room, and then it becomes crowded. The room is just like the computer memory and CPU process ability.
2. Uninstall the applications not installed by yourself actively
1) Start—Programs, find the application you want to uninstall, uninstall the accompanied application, which is the most convenient way.
2) Start—Setup—Control Panel—Add or delete programs, except the one you installed and system accompanied services, you can uninstall others all. System services are mostly for killing virus and Microsoft system services.
3) If these two items could not be removed, then you can use professional uninstall tool, such as “Security uninstall” , you can search in Baidu.com;
3. Security guard, Super Rabbit tools, clean system junks, select all options when you clean. You could also use browser accompanied clean item (Tools—Options) to clean Internet temp files.
4. Under drive C system directory, check the hidden files. Del