Many of the mobile phone (iPhone, Blackberry, iPad & any other mobile devices) owners might face the situation of dropping their device in water or their expensive iPhone gets wet in the rain. Such accidents are very common these days. Since most mobile companies doesn’t cover water damage, we have to invest extra money to make it work as usual.
But, For our surprise, the answer lies in our kitchen itself.
1. Switch off your wet mobile device
2. Cover the iPod/iPhone/Blackberry completely with in a bowl of rice beacause Rice being a natural desiccant will help absorb the excess moisture.
3. Leave it for at least 1 day to dry and remember NOT to charge the device in the meanwhile.
4. If your device has a removable battery, then dry it separately in an other bowl to speed up the drying process.
This self made home-remedy is both cheap as well as worth giving a trial before you manage to go to the Authorized Dealer for replacement.
This tip was followed by many who succeeded in fixing their wet Blackberry Mobile by soaking the device overnight in a bowl of uncooked rice. This will work for other mobile devices as well.
Also See: How to Fix iPhone Broken Screen?
Incoming search terms:
* wet phone rice trick
* wet cell phone rice trick
* how to fix a wet iPhone 4
* wet phone rice
* how to fix a wet blackberry
* wet mobile phone
* wet iphone 4
* iphone 4 wet repair
* wet iph